Barefoot LEGO Challenge!
– Oh man. What a day. (adventurous
string music) (sighs) No muddy boots? (clicks tongue) Oh, man. (Coyote growls) (door hinges squeak) (bug hissing) (door clicks) Is that the Brave
Wilderness Adventure Kit? It is! I gotta get it. – Wait! It’s booby trapped! – Oh! (moves to
dangerous drum music) Centipedes! Bullet ants! Legos! (growls) I’m going
for it anyways! (shouts in pain) Why did it have to be Legos! (legos clattering) I made it! All right. I’ve got a lizard in my pocket. I’m gonna swap it out,
here we go, ready? One. Two. (wind whooshes) Oh, yes! I got it! The Brave Wilderness
Adventure Kit! Yes! All right, I’m coming back. (shouts in pain) – Toss it to me! I got it! Toss it here! Toss it! I’ve got it, toss it! – No, I can’t trust you! You’re a bullet ant! – I’ve never failed
you before, Coyote. Come on, toss it to me! Come on! – (growls) All right,
here we go, ready? – Yeah. – One. Two. Three! – (box thumps) Whoa. – Now help me across! – Yes! (laughs evilly) I am the king of sting! (mimics squealing bug buzzing) – No! (moves to sleepy
xylophone music) – [Mario] Coyote? Wake up? – Huh, oh? – You sleeping?
– Oh. Whoa. Dude, I just had
the craziest dream. We were filming an episode, we came back, my
boots were all muddy, and when we walked
into the office, it was like a scene
out of Indiana Jones. And the Brave Wilderness
Adventure Kit was there! And I was trying to get it,
and there were bullet ants, and centipedes, and spider webs, and, and you were a bullet ant! – What? – A bullet ant, and you stole
the Adventure Kit from me! – First of all, I would
never do that to you, but dude, it was only a dream,
don’t worry. (Coyote sighs) You ready to film
this Base Camp? – Yes, yes, Base Camp! (moves
to adventurous horn music) – All right! – What’s going on, Coyote Pack? And welcome back to Base Camp. Today is an extra special day, because we are debuting the
Brave Wilderness Adventure Kit. – Wow.
– How cool is this? You haven’t even seen
it yet, have you? – I have not seen it yet,
I mean, look at the box! – [Coyote] Pretty cool, right? – [Mario] What a presentation. Look at the details! – [Coyote] Yes! – That is awesome.
– Spared no expense. – [Mario] Nice! – Pretty cool, right? The Brave Wilderness
Adventure Kit is a new subscription box
service that we’re doing. – Okay.
– So it’s not the same as the Coyote Pack Starter Kit. This is something
completely different. Now, these will
come out quarterly, and it will be themed
quarter to quarter. Now this first one is really
cool, see how it’s yellow? – Okay?
– This one is Insects & Arachnids.
– Oh? Nice.
– That’s where we thought it’d be a
cool spot to start, considering so many of
these creepy crawlies have been icons on the Brave Wilderness channel.
– Sure. So, can I get inside the box? – Well, you’re like
a big kid, yes. You guys wanna get into the box? Let’s see what’s inside the box! All right, Mario,
you do the honors. – Okay.
– Open up the very first subscription box. – Oh man.
– This is the first one, guys. We literally just
got this in the mail. – Okay, let’s see.
– Oh, I’m so excited! – [Mario] Whoa! – [Coyote] Pretty cool, right! – [Mario] Dude, that’s you! – That is me! – Oh man. – Check out the
yellow lettering, again, themed for the
Insects & Arachnids kit. Look at that, there’s even like a little praying mantis, bullet ant.
– Nice. – [Coyote] Yeah, a lot
of attention to detail in these kits.
– Wow. – All right, so the first
thing that’s in here, let’s start with the
outdoor adventure, right? – Yeah. – Now we love that you
guys watch the episodes, but of course, we wanna
also encourage you to get outside,
– Right. – And explore your environment. So this is the Brave
Wilderness Collection Kit, again, Insect & Arachnid themed. And it’s a cool little container that you can go out and
catch creepy crawlies with, and then admire them for
a short amount of time. – Right.
– Go ahead, you open it up. – [Mario] Yeah, I
mean, how many times are we out in the
field, and you’re like, Mario, I need a
container, right? I need to put
something in there. So this, ooh, that is perfect, to add to our
collection in the field, look at that.
– Yes, yes! Pretty cool, right? – Nice! – [Coyote] Now, it’s got
a lot of cool details. First of all, let
me just open it up, grab the stuff out from inside of it.
– Right. Let’s see.
– Okay, it comes with a little magnifying glass,
a little pair of forceps, and a little sampling tool. But what’s cool about
the container itself, obviously it has little vents for the creepy
crawlies to breathe, but this top locks in place,
– Nice. – And then of course you
can open it and close it to extract your little bug.
– Oh man, that is awesome. When I was younger,
I’d use like, Tupperware containers,
and stuff like that. – Yeah.
– This is like, way official, right? You put your little insect
or critter in there. – Mm hm. – You can observe
it, and release it. – [Coyote] Now, it’s not
just about being able to catch and admire things. It’s also about being
able to document them, right?
– Oh! Awesome!
– Check that out. – Look at that.
– We made that specially for you. – Aw man, I love it! It’s a field journal! – That’s right! And what do you do
with a field journal? – You write down all the
stuff that you’ve found. Let’s check this out,
– Yes, all of your field notes can be written into there,
– Let’s see. – So let’s say you
see a praying mantis in your backyard? You catch it, you admire
it in the container, write down some of
its field notes, – Yeah!
– Maybe measurements, what color it is. Now inside here
you will also find two other cool items. There is a bullet ant patch, obviously with the
bullet ant being one of the most iconic insects on the Brave Wilderness channel. Each kit will have
a patch in it, the first one is
– Oh, nice. – The bullet ant,
you can put that on, I dunno, maybe your
adventure vest? – Yeah, right there.
– And of course, there’s also a matching sticker, which you can place
on your little collection case, right?
– Ah, man. – And when I was a little
kid, and it was rainy outside, I always created adventure
scenarios in my bedroom. – All right.
– So this is honestly, probably my favorite
thing of the entire kit, you ready?
– Yup. – These are our very first, Brave Wilderness toys.
– Oh. Nice! Toys, I mean, I
still collect toys, I mean, sorry, I
collect replicas. – Replicas. – Right, this is–
– Figurines. – This is a figurine, right?
– Mm hm. – Man, this is awesome,
the detail is so cool. – So what do you have there? – I’ve got the bullet ant.
– The bullet ant. – Yeah.
– Here’s a praying mantis, here’s the giant
desert centipede, three of the most
iconic creatures, or creepy crawlies,
I should say, that have been on our channel. Check out that centipede. This is about a
lifelike as it gets for a toy centipede
that’s ever been created. – Aw, man!
– Go ahead, even zoom in there on
its little mandibles. Those are impressive,
and of course, as you guys know, the
giant desert centipede, at one point in time,
(screams) bit my arm. And what do you got there? – Of course, I’ve got
the famous bullet ant. – There it is!
– Check that out. Right, (screams)
it’s stuck in my arm, it’s stuck in my arm! – And I must note, it is
anatomically accurate. – Yeah, that’s the
size of a bullet ant. Yup.
– It is, and specifically those little spikes on
the back of its thorax? Go ahead, kinda turn
it sideways there, so we can zoom in on it. Those spikes are what define it as truly being a bullet ant. – Yeah. – Look at that little
praying mantis. – Nice. – Life size. Actually, we just had an episode release a couple weeks
ago with a praying mantis – We did!
– That we found in Japan. Looked just like that one. The green praying mantis
was always my favorite. All right guys, now
last but not least, in the Adventure Kit,
we have trading cards. This is actually
the first series of Brave Wilderness Trading
Cards we’ve ever done. Now there are 25
cards in the set, and a special 26th card. It’s the executioner wasp. Now you won’t find
that in every pack, but, of the 25
cards in series one, there are some pretty cool animals.
– Nice, all right. I’m gonna open it!
– No, no! No, don’t open it yet. – Why not? – I don’t wanna give away
what’s actually in the cards. – Gotcha.
– Everybody’s gotta actually get a kit to find out
– Gotcha. – Which cards they get. (moves to adventurous
music string music) Ah, so there you have it, guys! The Brave Wilderness Adventure
Kit is now available. Now, you’re probably
asking yourselves well, how do I get
an adventure kit? There is a link in the
video description below. Click on that, it will take you to the Brave Wilderness store, and will give you all of
the necessary details. But how cool is this!
– Fantastic. – Our first subscription box. – [Mario] I mean, I wanna
go play with it right now. – [Coyote] Okay, we’ll
pack it up, you can take it to your office.
– Yeah! – You know.
– Right! – Put the sticker on
your carrying case. Set the toys up on your shelves. – Nice!
– And you will be good to go. – All right! (claps
and rubs hands) – All right, well, I hope you
guys enjoyed this unboxing, remember, there are four
boxes in the subscription set. Insects & Arachnids
is simply the first, and let’s just,
as a little hint, the next box will contain my
favorite animal in the world. – [Mario] Ooh, I think I
know what theme that is. – Hint, hint, hint. – Yeah.
– All right guys, stay tuned. So much more to come from
the Brave Wilderness team. I’m Coyote Peterson. – I’m Mario Aldecoa. – Be brave. – Stay wild. – We’ll see ya on the
next Base Camp adventure! – All right, I’m gonna
go play with this. – All right, sounds good. Man, that was a good episode. What is? (moves to
threatening low horn music) How did that get there? Mario! It wasn’t a dream! (bird wings fluttering)
(animals roaring) (coyote howling)