DIY Slime Vs Slime Kit Slime Rainbow Slime Making / JustJordan33
(upbeat music) – Hi guys. It’s Jordan. And today we’re here with my sister. – Audrey. From the channel AllAroundAudrey. – Yay. – I am back. – She’s back. And today we are going to
be testing out a slime kit. First is regular, good
old-fashioned slime, and we’re gonna see which one is better. – Mine is. – Oh, well I think mine is going to be so we’re gonna go head-to-head and see. So how this is gonna work
is Audrey’s gonna make the rainbow slime kit slime and I’m going to attempt to make the
exact same slime but outside of a slime kit
with regular ingredients. Okay. Let’s get started. Alright, open up your slime kit. – It’s all compact. – Yeah. Easy.
– That’s it that’s in the box. – So I’m gonna just go
ahead and start making mine and there is no method to my madness–
– You have to make yours rainbow too. – Yes I know.
– To match. – There is no method to my madness, I’m just gonna go ahead
and make some slime. – Something spilled. – Ew, rub on me. (laughing) – Ugh, I just went like that to myself. – Now it’s on your face. Oh no, I smelled the bag, I smell it.
– What is it? – Stop it. (laughing) – You did it to me. Woo! How much slime do you
think yours is gonna make? – I mean this is all the glue I have. – That’s a two point three ounce. It’s not even an eight ounce. – Two point three seven, to be precise. – Okay, so– – That’s probably good. – I think I have plenty,
probably even more slime already. – Well don’t you have
to make separate ones because you’re making a rainbow? – Well I’m gonna make it all and then I’m gonna divide it in color. – Well, I’ve got instructions. – You’re a professional. – Okay, do not eat SlimyGloop. That’s probably a good thing. (laughing) Okay, fill one cup with 90
milliliters of warm water– – Why can’t I close this? I struggle with all containers, you guys, I’m not even kidding when I say this. – Now, I have to mix in
the ball of clear glue. And set aside. – Yeah mine is already gonna have a thicker texture–
– Why did I smell this? – I don’t know. Mine is gonna have a thicker
texture than Audrey’s– (gasps) No. – Isn’t this shirt soft? Oh. Not anymore– – My jeans, these are all– – Jordan, it’s on your shirt. – I know. – And your hair. – Okay, one minute. – This video’s already a hot mess, my hair is all crazy, too, wow. It’s like 11 o’clock at night. (laughing) Now I have to stir with my stick. – Are you kidding me, you’re
not even using my spatula that I gave you?
– No, it told me I have to use this stirring stick.
– My spatula, the hoe. – No, I’m being true to the kit
– Come on. – Come on. – We’re reading to see
if the kit really works, and by doing that I have to use the tools. – Okay.
– Including the tiny cup measurer and the stick spoon. – There is like glue everywhere.
– We’re on a budget here. This is like a $5 kit, I assume. – I don’t know. – I think we bought it– – Let’s see. – I think it is $5. – This. – Oh my gosh, fill a second cup with 90 milliliters of warm water. And add in one level spoonful
of sodium tetraborate using the spoon provided.
– Okay. Can you just use my
Borax solution, please? It’s basically the same thing, just Borax. – I don’t know. Do I need to be true to the recipe? – No. – Jordan. (groaning) Aren’t we testing to see which is better? – Yes. – Well then I need a second bowl so I can mix 90 milliliters. – Wait.
– This is only 30. – Okay, I was just gonna
add in shaving cream because I thought you used opaque glue.
– No, it’s clear. – Okay, perfect, I don’t
even need to add in that. Cause we didn’t– – Jordan, will you get a second bowl?
– Yeah. I will fill this up with it,
and then we’ll come back. I’m adding in my sodium tetraborate. – Into her second bowl. – That was so satisfying. This is gonna be so watery, I have 90 plus 90 milliliters.
– Yeah. Yeah. Okay. (laughing) – 180. I know how to do math. I haven’t taken a math
class in a full year. Like, a full year. – Lucky you. – It’s been since last fall
since I’ve been in a math class. I’m pretty sure I’m gonna have to take a math class for college again. Oh no.
– Oh. (laughing) – Lay out the remaining six cups. Six cups?
– Six cups? – I don’t, where are my six cups? – We’re supposed to have
six cups just lying around? – Well that’s because I’m
making six different colors. – Well I say you just
activate this and separate it. – Okay, we’re straying from the recipe. If it goes bad, it’s your fault. – No, no.
– Yes, we’re not doing the– – Literally we’re doing the–
– Six-cup procedure. – We’re doing the exact same thing. Just in like, a different order, kind of. – Wait, so how do I activate this? – Did you just ask how to activate slime? – I’m supposed to separate
six cups and so it just says add it slowly to each one so it doesn’t give me a precise measurement, so. – Here we go. Ugh, mine is just slowly– – Oo. It’s like a clear blue. (laughing) Yas. I bet you missed me. I’m back. (laughing) – Okay, so mine isn’t gonna really look like yours because mine
has so much bubbles inside of it.
– Yeah what the heck. – Because I have more glue than you because I didn’t make it that watery, so mine is gonna look
opaque, but it’s not. – So who’s the better one now? – You guys get to decide. – This thing. – Or this. Which one? – I think I know the answer. It’s this one. – Slime kit. Okay, well. – Oh, the consistency. Oh, the consistency. – I’m so confused. – It’s like– – What has college done to you? (laughing) – This is not, it’s not slime. It’s– – Oh no, it’s in the cheese curd stage. Ew, it’s like jelly. – It is jelly. – Well, I think mine is doing
slight bit better right now. It’s going in the competition. – Fix it. (laughing) Fix my slime– – Hey, actually, it’s kind
of like slime a little bit. – Is it, though? – It’s like jelly, jelly slime. – I don’t think it’s slime,
I think it needs more water. – Water? – How am I gonna fix this? – Mess. – Look. – Well. – It rips. – I don’t know, you have
to follow the instructions cause that’s what this slime kit is– – We already deviated
from the instructions. – Well, I mean, you
gotta use your resources, you can’t take mine because you gotta use the slime kit stuff. – The slime kit doesn’t come with water. – I don’t know, do you need water? You added in so much water, though. – I know, but I mean– – How do you need more water? – Look at this. – I’m so confused. – What is your formula? (laughing) – You’re like Plankton trying to steal the Krabby Patty formula from– – What is the secret to slime? – What is the secret formula
for the Krusty Krab burger? – Cause this is not a Krusty Krab burger. – It is literally– – Well look, look, it’s getting somewhere. – It’s like a bouncy ball watch. Oh, it’s like Jello. Oh, it’s Jello. Oh my gosh, it’s legit like– – Hand sanitizer that went
bad like five years ago. – Expired hand sanitizer, okay. – I’m gonna run this under hot water. This is a hot mess. – Okay. (laughing) – What is that? – Bust ups, booya. (laughing) – Good job, Audrey. – Okay, now we gotta
separate it into colors. Mine is so rippy, it’s jiggly slime. That the nice word for– – Rippy slime. But it just has a ton of water
– Fail. Oh, it’s on the table. – Audrey. This is not your house. – Kay we gotta start off
with the light colors. – Yellow. I was smart
and I opened them all. (laughing) – Audrey, good job. – This is what happened the first time. – Okay, I separated mine. I’m ready to start coloring it. What are you starting with, yellow? – Yeah. – I’m gonna start with yellow, too, then. – –
– I love mixing. – A way different color than mine. – Every situation. – That is not slime. – This is neon slime. What is this? – I don’t know what that is. It’s a monster. – A monster.
– Monster. – I’ve turned–
– I’ve turned into a monster. A monster, a monster, and it keeps
– I’m going to be monsters. – Inside of my head. – Please don’t see the table. – Oh no. – I don’t even know what this is. – Audrey your slime is gonna go in– – My slime’s gonna be mixed of
all the colors, just saying. – What’s the other color, orange?
– This says don’t mix the colors of slime. That’s gonna happen. – Wait, I don’t even know– (gasps) I don’t think I have an orange. Oh my gosh. – You have to mix your colors. – I don’t have an orange. – Orange, yellow, red. Right? – Yeah, that’s true. None of these are open and
I’m gonna have red hands. Calling all the monsters,
calling all the monsters. – Calling all the, – Calling all the–
– Calling all the, Calling all the monsters. (goofy noises) (laughing) – Wow. – We should be an a cappella group. – Really? – Let’s do it. (goofy noises) – Mine isn’t even slime. – Slime. Dangit. – It’s like chunks. Just look at it. Does that look like slime? This is gonna be orangey,
green, but that’s not bad. (goofy noises) What just happened? – I don’t know. This orange, I mean, it’s– – That’s green. – It’s okay. – It is a mixture of orange and green. – Ew. – I think I made the really
gross color of green. Actually, it looks more like mustard now. – Yeah I don’t– – Green is mustard in my
rainbow so you gotta match it. – I need to match yours or can
I make mine bright and fun? – No. – I’m making mine bright. Deal with it.
– Actually can you just put some in mine because there– – Oh no. I don’t have blue or purple. – Isn’t it pretty? (laughing) That’s supposed to be green,
but I mixed it with orange. Yum. Next. This is arts and crafts with Audrey. I feel like I’m in finger painting class. – I feel like, I don’t even know. – I’m using the spoon the wrong way. (laughing) I’m literally holding this– – Are you kidding me? – This is red. – Okay. – It’s supposed to be
red, it looks like orange. It’s still kind of orange. It’s because it’s mixed with
yellow, green, and orange. – Okay, well what am
I gonna do about blue? Cause– – You can’t use mine. No. Jordan, I literally have– – I need it. – I have limited supplies. – I needed just a little bit of it, okay? – You used the whole thingy. – No, I did not. – How rude. – I am done and my hands are stained. – I am almost done and
my hands are stained. (laughing) – I’m done. Look at this amazingness. These are my colors right here. – This is what– – This is pretty good. – Amazingnesses. – Listen to the clicky-ness, ready, shh. – Fine. – Shh. (popping) (whispers) Shh. (whispers) There we go, that’s the clicky-ness. – I want you to play with
mine, here, close your eyes. – Oh, I’m not, no, this
is like one of those Halloween things–
– Close your eyes. – Close your eyes and feel the brains.
– Close your eyes, no. Close your eyes, I want
you to guess what color. – I already saw, it’s blue. – No, no, no, I’m gonna
put a different one in. Open up. – It’s blue. It’s blue. – Play around with it. – It’s blue. (laughing) – You’re right. – It’s blue. Okay, we– – Jordan, how am I
supposed to mix my colors? Red, orange, blue, green,
how are we gonna do this? – Okay, I’m not– – ROYGBIV. – I’m not coordinated enough to– – You don’t know the colors? – I do know the colors but I’m not like, how are you supposed to
pick it up and swirl it? – You’re asking me? – You know, this isn’t half bad. I actually like my slime. – Me too. – Wow, there’s two totally
different outcomes. – Yeah, because mine
probably won’t do that. – Look, look at that. – Look at mine. (squealing) – This is an intense moment,
I’m gonna try and stretch the slime and keep it all together. – That is not gonna do that. – This is not gonna work. – Jordan, here mine goes,
it’s a Krabby Patty. – Go. (squealing) You know, you know it’s cool. – Yeah. (laughing) It’s something. – I’m mixing mine and it’s, yeah. This is the color. Wow. – Oh. – Oh. Audrey. – Don’t mix it, it’s mine.
– Look at that. You made a beautiful creation. – I did. – You know, compare the two right now, yours looks better.
– Mine looks fun. – Yours looks better right now. – Look. I’m surprised. It’s cute. – It’s cute. Slime test. Ready, kay. Instagram swirl. This is a speed slime test. We have to find out–
– Aw, I mixed my colors. – Whose slime is the true real good slime. Here’s my Insta swirl. I’m proud. I think it’s a good slime. Yours is just so slippery. – Oo, mines in, it’s a swirl. – Actually, that’s not bad. – It’s just jiggly. – Kay ready, coloring contest. – It’s a cinnamon roll.
– I’m gonna go, ready? – Look, it’s a cinnamon roll, you can peel apart and eat it. – Oh, kay ready? – Mine’s applicable to food. (laughing) (popping) What is jiggly slime even good for? – I don’t know. – It’s just like–
– Okay. Now, slime bubble test. – Oh. – Oh yes. Okay, so slime bubble. (whispers) (laughing) – It’s not stretching, I’m playing. – Oh, it’s a baby slime bubble. – Jordan, I don’t think mine’s gonna– Oo, it looks cool, it’s like an art piece. (laughing) It’s art. Mine has all the colors in it, it’s great. – I mean, I like mine, I
think it’s pretty good. You guys vote down in
the comments down below, which did better, homemade
slime or slime kit? Because I don’t know. I think I know what my favorite is but I wanna know what your guys’ favorite was. Slime five. We forgot, we gotta do it, ready? With the blue hand, though. Blue hand. – I’m blue. – Slime five. Sister power. Wow.
– It’s a good mystery. – Yeah, it’s mixed together, oh wow. – Yours might actually help mine. – Let’s see. – Mine still has all the
different separate colors and yours doesn’t.
– I know I’m like mine is just kind of boring. – It seems mine won’t mix
together, it just rips. – Mine won’t mix. – Mine is the eco-friendly
slime, it just decomposes. Oo, it’s like string cheese. – If that’s how you want your slime. You know, I don’t think
it was a good choice to mix our slimes, Audrey. – Ew. – It’s just a really
gross combination now. It’s really tear-ee-ble. (laughing) Ba-dum tss. (laughing) That’s it for today’s video, you guys. (laughing) Make sure to comment down below
whose slime you like better. Thank you all so much for watching, give this video a big thumbs up, subscribe to hear from reddish to gray. – Ish. – And we’ll see you all next time. Bye. (upbeat music)